EPC Rewards Scheme - How it works
Terms & Conditions
1. Once an application has been received and processed we will set up a ‘Rewards Account’ in order to record credits earned or redeemed by each collector. A collector is defined as an individual working for a qualifying organization.
2. A qualifying organization is a business designated as a Commercial Property Agency / Consultancy
3. Credits are earned on completion and settlement of outstanding invoices in respect of an EPC/s
4. Value of Credits For every £1 expenditure on an EPC one credit will be earned into the account of the collector For expenditure within a 12 month period of up to £2,000 credits can be redeemed at the rate of £0.04 per 1 Credit For expenditure within a 12 month period of over £2,000 credits can be redeemed at a rate of £0.08 per 1 credit (for those credits over and above the threshold of £2000)
5. A collector may transfer their account (and the credits within it) if they move employers
6. Credits may only be redeemed once and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent
7. Credits have no expiry date
8. We may make changes to these rules and will give the collector as much notice as we reasonably can. Earning or redeeming credits will constitute acceptance of the revised rules. We may suspend or terminate the EPC Rewards Scheme but will give as much notice as we reasonably can before we do so. If this happens all accounts will be suspended or terminated.
9. All members of the EPC rewards scheme will not without the consent of ABH Consulting Ltd disclose any information deemed to be private or confidential to any other party. This excludes any information which is already in the public domain
10. It is the responsibility of the collector to disclose to their client any reward that they may receive in connection with an associated transaction in line with their company policy
|Value of EPC/s||No of Credits||Value of Voucher Paid to Collector|